Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

When Does the Cycle Stop?


It's odd what will and won't push you into a spin on the grief cycle. Just when I think the carny has run out of ride tickets and it's safe to get off... WHOOSH! Up and around I go again...
You've been around and on my mind a lot this month... I have no idea why it feels a million times harder without your physical presence here this year than it has in the five previous years but it does. The littlest things remind me of you right now... so when this video crossed my path I couldn't help but feel that if we'd had the chance this is what you'd be like. Because I know how much the two you were blessed with meant to you and how amazing of a father you already were to them.

Skit Guys - Fatherhood from skitguys on GodTube.


Wishing you were "here" and loving you still,